- Gregory Gregoriades has been in the asset management industry for over 35 years, specializing in highly performing conservative, capital preservation strategies for ultra-high net worth individuals.
- For 20 years Greg worked with a UHNW family as CIO, managing a multi billion dollar portfolio consisting of 80% fixed income and 20% equities.
- In 2005, Greg founded a family office specializing in low volatility, risk controlled, income optimizing fixed income strategies for UHNW families.
- Greg’s audited track record classifies him as one of the most successful fixed income capital preservation and strong income generating strategists of our time.
- Greg and Conduit have combined their respective expertise in order to provide their investors with innovative capital preservation, strong income producing ESG impact fixed income strategies, delivering an additional layer of risk control as well as potential capital gains from this rapidly evolving and developing sector for their investors.
- Greg holds an MBA from Columbia University in New York.
Tong Yuenong is a partner of Conduit Shanghai Venture Capital Company from the Shanghai Science and Technology Investment Corporation (“SSTIC”) where he is Deputy Chairman. Mr. Tong is a seasoned investor with over 20 years of experience with the SSTIC. Prior to the SSTIC, he worked with China Textile Machinery for over 20 years responsible for technology planning, restructuring and asset management. BA Shanghai University, China.
Masayuki “Mike” Maekita
Mike Maekita as a member of Conduit’s advisory board and supports the Conduit team as an Associate responsible for Japan. Prior to joining Conduit, Mike was General Manager for Mitsubishi Corporation Metals, Mining and Natural Resources based in Vancouver and New York responsible for North America. Mike holds a BA in Law from the University of Tokyo, Japan and an MBA from Stanford University, USA.
Dr. Professor Ferdinand Panik, Daimler AG, Germany
Professor Panik studied Electrical Engineering at the Technical University Berlin (TUB) and worked there as a research fellow whilst preparing for his PhD degree. In 1972 he joined the Daimler- Benz research department, whose Director he was appointed in 1986. From 1989 to 1996 he was Member of the Management Board of Mercedes-Benz do Brasil (MBBras), responsible for Truck and Bus development. In 1996 he became Vice- President of DaimlerChrysler (DC) and Head of the Group’s strategic Fuel Cell Project. Following his retirement in 2003, he joined the University of Applied Science Esslingen (UASE) as a professor for sustainable mobility, having already taught there since 1997.
In 2001 Ferdinand was selected by Business Week as one of the 50 European Leaders at the “Forefront of Change”. In 2002 he was honoured by the British Industry with the “Grove- Medal” for Leadership in advancing Fuel Cell Technology, and in 2010 by the Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE) as SAE Fellow for “Exceptional Professional Distinction in the Field of Mobility Engineering”.
Dr. Leopold Demiddeleer, Belgium
Dr. Demiddeleer is President of the Board at the European Industrial Research Management Association. Dr. Demiddeleer served as Senior Executive Vice President of Future Businesses, Future Businesses Director and Co-Chairman of the New Business Board and the Corporate R&D at Solvay S.A. He was responsible for several research and development initiatives in catalyst high performance materials, polyethylene, polymers and global polyolefins. He started his career in 1976 teaching Mathematics and Physics. Dr. Demiddeleer is currently an Independent Advisor to McPhy Energy SA (Electrolyser and Hydrogen storage company).